This is my very first blog. I am really excited about it. I know it will take me a while to get use to this so please be patient with me :)
Here is a Dora cake & cupcakes that I did.
I thought they turned out good. I used Dora stickers
on toothpicks for the picks in the cupcakes.
I LOVE polka dots!!! They are popular right now. I just did this cake for a young lady in our church.
One more for this post. My cousin ordered this cake for her husband. She was doing a farm theme. So I decorated the cake in cow print.
The only thing with blogging my cakes is that I am going to have to remember to take pictures of them!
Thanks for looking at blog :)
Heather
.jpg)
.jpg)
+(3).jpg)
+(1).jpg)
.jpg)
Well all I can say is "it's about time!" :-) I love your first post!! You will be a good blogger!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to blog-land!! I am so glad you decided to join us!!
ReplyDeleteYour Dora cake is the best one I've ever seen done!!! Luv it!
ReplyDeleteWhy am I just now finding this? Oh and,.Sarah sent me. Lol
ReplyDelete