Thursday, March 7, 2013

CaKeS

                                                     Here are a few more cakes...


I just finished this STAR WARS cake a few minutes ago. My customer bought figurines  
to go on top but I didn't put them on because the box wouldn't close. So I Will let her do that :) I used My butter cream icing  tinted royal blue for the base and I cut out the letters and stars out of fondant.


This cake was ordered for a little princess!!! Her Mom bought a tiara and wand to lay on the cake. I didn't get to see it with the decorations added.


This is My FAVORITE winter cake!!! I love it. The red birds just make it :)


One more. I did this cake for a dear friends sons birthday a few years ago. (Man that was a mouth full. Say that ten Times fast...a Dear friends sons birthday, a Dear friends sons birthday...a Dear frien....Oh never mind) Anyway, I downloaded this from  her blog  because I didn't take a lot of pictures of My cakes until now. I am trying to do better!

That's it for now. I have more pictures, I just have to email them from my iPod to my Kindle :) Thanx for stopping by. See you again on  the sweeter side of life.

Heather

3 comments:

  1. I still think my all/time favorite is the cake you done for Benjamin last year! Camo!! I loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to meet your dear friend sometime lol! Great cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav cake ever is your winter theme cakes. They look 3D. I've ordered 2 of those from you before, but I didn't have red birds! I demand a do-over. Lol

    ReplyDelete