As I said in an earlier post I am ready for Spring!!! With Spring comes a time for change. A few days ago My mother-in-law bought a new couch.
So she gave us her old one (which is not old at all!)
Here is our old couch...
I LOVE IT!!! It made the living room look so much better. I am now ready to paint the LR and hall...kitchen...EVERYWHERE :) But first things first. We have to
remodel the utility room. I can't wait !
Here was my Christmas present from Anthony
remodel the utility room. I can't wait !
Here was my Christmas present from Anthony
He made Shutters for our bedroom. (i hate blinds!!!!) I love the primitive look so We painted them white and then stained over the paint. I made the burlap valences.
He also made the bed 6 or7 years ago :)
A few arrangements in our room.
tHe PrImItIvE gAl,
Heather
.jpg)
+(2).jpg)
+(1).jpg)
+(2).jpg)
Love that new couch & all the primitive stuff too!
ReplyDeleteI just love your house! New couch is fantastic!!A throw and a primitive pillow will look great on there. The shutters are awesome! I don't like blinds either..did you see your feature on my last post?
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the shutters!! Soo cute!!
ReplyDeleteI need a tour of your house. It is seriously adorable yet cozy at the same time.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the shutters!!! I had no idea Anthony was so talented! You lucky gal! :)
ReplyDelete